Ice Shaker™ Product Use & Care
- To use the Ice Shaker™ to mix powders, simply add your ingredients, screw on the lid tight, screw in the agitator, and shake.
- To prevent powder from clumping at the bottom, add liquid to your shaker before adding powder.
- Before shaking, press flip cap down to insure it is closed.
- Wash in warm soapy water before initial use.
- Clean bottles out immediately after use.
- Hand wash recommended. The heat from the dishwasher may ruin the seal of the cup and cause it to leak. We are currently testing our new bottle and new lid to see if they are dishwasher safe. So far they look to be dishwasher safe but more testing needs to be done.
- The bottle and top should be washed by hand in warm soapy water. Do not use bleach or abrasive cleaners.
- If your bottle or cap seems to be retaining flavors or smells, use diluted vinegar and soak them in it overnight
- To remove stains from the bottle, use baking soda and water to make a paste and scrub with a brush until stains are gone.
Warnings & Cautions:
- Do not shake hot or carbonated liquids. The secure seal of the bottle does not allow pressure to escape, shaking hot or carbonated liquids in the bottle will cause pressure to build and cause the flip cap to open unexpectedly and spray contents.
- WARNING: If hot liquids are used in the Ice Shaker™, liquids will remain scorching hot for hours. Please exercise caution to prevent burns.
- Exercise caution when mixing other ingredients that create pressure (such as - but not limited to - pancake batter, waffle batter, etc.) When mixing these types of ingredients, hold your finger over the flip cap while shaking and use caution when opening the flip cap. Always point the spout away from face when opening the flip cap.
- Do not place Ice Shaker™ in the freezer. The stainless steel bottle could cause frost bite if placed in the freezer. Placing the Ice Shaker in the refrigerator or the freezer will not help keep liquids inside the container cold and will just make the outside of the cup extremely cold.